Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Travel Makeup Essentials


Since I am planning on doing quite a bit of traveling this summer, I thought I'd do a quick roundup of the beauty products I like to take with me when traveling. These are all super versatile and compact, making them perfect for travel!





1. Cream Blush
The main reason I prefer to take a cream blush over a powder is because you don't have to take a brush along. I also love the dewy, healthy finish of a cream blush. The Becca one is particularly handy because it's so tiny, although I prefer the finish and formula of the Stila Convertible Colors.

2. Small, Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
My go-to travel eyeshadow palette is the Naked Basics. You can do so many different looks with this guy and it even has some great eyebrow and eyeliner shades in there. Done and done.

3. Dual Concealer
I like these two-tone concealers for travel, because then you don't have to bring two separate tubes or shades. It has a nice peachy shade for under the eyes and a more yellow-toned one for concealing redness. This one from Philosophy is creamy and super easy to work with. 

4. Neutral Tinted Lip Balm
I always tend to bring a neutral, everyday type shade with me. I like having something that will work with a variety of different looks. I like this one in particular because it has SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment