Sunday, June 29, 2014

Favorites: June 2014


This past month has been absolutely amazing, one of the best I've had this year. I have taken many trips this month and got to spend a lot of time with some of my favorite people. I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the summer has in store!





Style:

On my days off, I have basically been living in this t-shirt. It is super comfy and light and I love striped tops for summertime.


Beauty:

I found/rediscovered some beauty faves this month on my recent trip to D.C. I packed my always hand Naked Basics Palette. I drone on and on about this but it really is the best do-it-all eyeshadow palette and super handy for traveling. My favorite shade in the bunch is Naked 2 - great for subtle definition and lightly filling in your brows. I also rediscovered this little travel sized perfume I had stashed away in my suitcase. I love clean-laundry type smells and this smells just like that. I may have to grab a bigger sized bottle of this when I run out.

This lipgloss was also the only lip product I brought along on my trip. These are amazing: they smell like mint and are not sticky at all. I bought this travel sized cleanser on a whim to bring along and I ended up really liking it. It is very gentle, my skin doesn't feel stripped after using it and so far, no break outs! Finally, I have been wearing this Essie polish on my toes all month long. It is just the perfect coral-pink-summer color!  


Random:

Even though it has been awhile since I read The Fault in Our Stars, I am featuring it in my favorites because the movie came out this month and I love it! It was very sad but so good! I felt like the characters and book were well represented.

My last favorite is this set of notecards from Paper Source. As you can probably tell from the name of my blog, I love anything with polka dots, and these were too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment