Thursday, May 1, 2014

Snapshots: April 2014


Easter antipasto

Here are all my April extras. As usual there are lots of food, outfit, and a few trip photos included. Click through to see the rest of the photos! 


This was actually at the end of March, but I forgot to include it last month. One of my friends from work was staring in a play, so I went with some girls from work to see it. 


Another one I forgot to include. Ticket stub from seeing The Muppets Most Wanted. Super cute movie


Shopping for succulents


Springtime flowers


My other favorite book from this month


Tasty mozzarella sticks 


Autism Awareness month. 


New favorite warm-weather drink from Starbucks: Cafe Mocha Iced Coffee


Weekend attire for a Sunday flea market trip


Nothing better than getting letters in the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment