Monday, May 5, 2014

Dress Down Week


Last week was a 'dress-down week' or jeans week at work, so we were able to wear jeans everyday instead of just Friday.  I thought I'd share my 7 'outfit of the days' from last week! 

Click through for pictures.

Sunday 

Hoodie: J. Crew Factory, Jeggings: American Eagle, Shoes: TOMS
Monday
Sweater: J. Crew, Shirt: J. Crew Factory, Watch: Michael Kors, Jeans: American Eagle Nail Polish: Essie, Shoes: Bass
Tuesday
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory, Top: LOFT, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Frye
Wednesday
Top: J. Crew Factory, Necklace: J. Crew Factory, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: J. Crew Factory 
Thursday
Sweater: J. Crew Factory, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Target
Friday
Sweater: Gap Outlet, Shirt: J. Crew, Necklace: Kate Spade, Jeggings: American Eagle, Shoes: Nike

Saturday
Sweater: J. Crew Factory, Shirt: J. Crew Factory, Watch: Michael Kors, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Bass 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! (Also, I totally have that same black shirt in your Friday picture and love it so much).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it might be something fun and different. You can definitely see a pattern in my outfits and where I shop :p
    I love that tee as well! Super comfy!

    ReplyDelete