Saturday, August 9, 2014

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag 2014


Since I will be heading out on vacation next week, I thought I'd show what I packed in my little travel makeup bag. I may have overpacked a bit but, what can I say, I like having options! Click through for a peek inside and to see what I brought along.





I got this makeup bag at Target because I wanted something that was a bit more organized than the previous ones I've owned. I like that this one has pockets I can use to separate things and is compact, but still big enough to fit everything I wanted to bring.


In the smaller pocket, I packed an eyeshadow palette, lip products, and all my brushes. I can't travel without my Naked Basics Palette. I use this for both eyeshadow and my brows. For lip stuff, I have to have a tinted lip balm with SPF for daytime (especially for beach trips). The two I brought are the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in 'Caring Coral'  and the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in 'Sunny Berry'. I also brought along my one of my favorites for a different color option: the Korres Lip Butter in 'Quince'. Lastly, I packed a gloss, in case we plan on going out to dinner and I want something a little fancier than a tinted lip balm.


I packed all my brushes in the little pocket of this compartment. From left to right - my Tarte eyebrow brush, the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (for foundation, powder, concealer), the Real Techniques Stippling Brush (for cream blush), the Real Techniques Shading Brush (good for packing on eyeshadow), my MAC 217, the brush from my Naked 3 palette, and an eyebrow spoolie.


The other zippered compartment has a few pockets to slide things into. In those, I packed two concealers (shades light and fair, I wanted a slightly darker color in case I tan a bit), two eyeliners: Urban Decay 'Demolition' and 'Bourbon', and two cream blushes: Stila's 'Gerbera' and Becca's 'Dragonfruit'


Last but not least, I packed a few face and some more eye products. For foundation I am bringing my Clinique CC Cream and my Physicians Formula BB powder. I also packed my Bobbi Brown corrector for under my eyes. I also packed the little sample kit of Urban Decay primer potion, MAC 'Sable eyeshadow (in case I want something with a bit of shimmer) and a waterproof mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment