Tuesday, July 15, 2014

5 Non-Makeup Beauty Essentials


Since I'm alway rambling on about my favorite makeup or what makeup I'm using for that day, I thought it might be fun to switch it up a bit. For this month's Post Pal, I thought I'd round up my favorite 'non-makeup' beauty essentials. These are all beauty-related items that are a favorite, things I've repurchased, and things that I use on a daily basis.






I tend to switch up my shampoos in between bottles, mainly because of how hair does that annoying thing where it becomes immune to a shampoo (anyone know why it does that??). However, I always seem to go back to Head and Shoulders. I have been using this on and off since high school and it really is the best for dry scalps/dry hair. I have tried a bunch of different formulas and scents and they are all equally amazing! 




This is probably my 3rd or 4th bottle of this stuff. It is my favorite face moisturizer, mainly because it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I love that it leaves your skin looking glowing and radiant, without looking or feeling greasy. 





I have mentioned multiple times on here that this is my all-time favorite nail polish. I love it because I think it is super sophisticated looking and chic. Plus, it is neutral without being too bland, and I don't have to worry about it clashing with whatever I'm wearing that day. 



I love the a lot of the Body Shop Body Butters, but the Shea one is my favorite. These are super moisturizing without being greasy. They don't 'sit' on top of the skin like some body butters do. This scent in particular is a nice mesh of nutty and sweet.    



I have been using this deodorant for years. I've gone through countless tubes of these because it's the only kind that I've found works. It does a fantastic job of keeping your underarms dry (this has seriously saved so many white shirts). I use the green one at night and the blue one in the morning to freshen up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment